New York Update

90,000 people have registered for the New York City Marathon. The website announces that the results will not take 2 weeks, but only a couple of days. I should know on Wednesday if my number was pulled and I get to run the race.

The Grand Plan

I will run the New York City Marathon for a charity. That will mean a summer of running, training with a team, and fundraising. It will be a practice run for Boston. I will learn what training for a marathon takes physically as well as learn a lot about fundraising. I am really looking forward to joining a group. It will be great to work with other people.

Now if The Grand Plan doesn't work out I will still join a team and help fundraise. I have not decided if I will find another marathon to run in the fall or if I will just run shorter distances.

Right now I am not thinking about that plan too much. I am just hopeful for New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home